Saturday 30 October 2010

A New Beginning

One day a few people suggested we do a quiz in QFI and at the beginning I was reluctant, wasn’t sure if I can handle it. Ended up doing the quiz and to my surprise it turned out to be good fun and a lot of people saying it was a really good quiz.

Then I thought its time to take it to the next level so accepted to do a inter school quiz for Sankara school. So today – first ever proper official quiz. It was good fun and also made some cash. People appreciated the quiz, telling us we must come back next year and all. Felt soooooooo good.

The only problem today was I felt a little old. People calling me ‘ma’am’ isn’t exactly fun. Although I am very relieved that they dint call me ‘aunty.’

So quiz mastering is something I am going to do a lot more.

2 comments: