Monday 18 October 2010

Confessions of a shopaholic

Finally, I am going to come out and accept this, I am a shopaholic. Think I have always known this, but accepting it only know. I only decided to accept it when I went shopping yesterday and saw me already own many of the tops in the display. The store assistant then came by and asked me if I need some help and was showing me some stuff and my answer to most of it was, "Oh I already have it."

Also I have a huge wardrobe yet I stuff some clothes into my dads, since he is a very kind soul who wont retort to anything I say or do. Also because he wont notice. After all this, when I open my wardrobe, many clothes fall out due to lack of space.

Two months back, I used to go shopping almost everyday. Boredom lead to go to all the malls, seeing some really pretty stuff and end up swiping the card and coming back home so happily. When people at home asked, I had this convenient excuse, "Its for UK" (which btw I dint end up going also) Then when I got the job it was, "Need new clothes for work" I have even shopped for my little nieces birthday, parents birthday and parents anniversary. So now you know what I mean. I am a SHOPAHOLIC!

Thankfully I work now and I pay my own bills which makes me a little conscious. Not like I have time to go shopping anymore. Packed schedule that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment