Tuesday 21 December 2010

Drive to remember

I am not sure if I have mentioned this, but I love driving/riding. It is something I enjoy a LOT. But ever since I started driving the car often, I had actually never taken a nice drive! But it finally happened last week.

It was one of those drives that made me really happy, felt really good. :) Geography is not my best subject and hence I was making the wrong turns, also thanks to people around me who were guiding me badly! On the bright side, it surely helped my U turn and reversing skills. Also I can drive with one hand :P

So I drove around the beach, small streets and what not! Nice chat, playing around, all the way through. Most importantly, at the end of the day, I was smiling, smiling big time :)

6 comments:

  1. If only you had taken me along on this "nice" drive, you wouldn't have had to make the wrong turns that you did as a result of "bad guidance" ;)

    But I guess these turns just made the drive more nicer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. U very well know that one drive with that one person m talking abt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam, Public this is! lets take this convo to skype

    ReplyDelete