Thursday 25 March 2010

Life at MOP

I always cribbed that College sucks and its boring. But now that it has come to an end i thought its high time i said some good stuff about MOP.

So here i go
1. MOP is a place where i learned a lot of things about people and how to handle them all.
2. It is also the place where i did really well academically, which is a new high for me :)
3. One of the main reason is joined Journalism is because i thought i would be good in front of a camera and i can do something in broadcast. but after a year in the course i realise i can actually write well. During my internship i wrote articles that actually published. I really have to credit MOP for this.
4. I made some friends who, i am sure, are going to be with me for a very long time.
5. I also leaned a lot about life. one can say i am a more mature person that before for sure.
6. Like I said in my earlier post, i found what i like, Quizzing.
7. I also developed a lot of confidence in myself. I finally found what i am good at and excelled in it.

I guess I have to thanks MOP and for the first time i actually think i may Miss the place :)

1 comment:

  1. Well written,It is the college life that decides a person's attitude towards life...

    Hope u ve a challenging career ahead...All the best

    ReplyDelete