Thursday 25 March 2010

A discovery!

After school I stopped playing Basket ball, i never thought i will find something to do apart from studying and stuff like that. i spent almost 2 full years of college no t knowing what is that one thing i may actually be interested in. I finally found it and much to the surprise of many and myself it happens to be quizzing. I was astonished when i actually enjoyed the first quiz i ever went to. I actually did go just to fill in a space and be supportive to a friend. But it turns out I actually had this whole misconception about Quizzing.

It is actually a lot of fun and also I learn a lot. it would be even more fun if i win but i guess i am okay with not winning either. I also have made new friends there and the only thing is everyone is smarter than me.

Apart from these good things about quizzing, it has its dark side too. Apoorva and me happen to be one of the very few girl quizzers in the city. Not like thats a problem but at times its weird. I mean the whole room is filled with guys and no one there talks to us. i think it is a little stupid that people dont talk considering the fact that see us so often. Most of them have their own friends circle and refuse to be more friendly which is pathetic and kind of leave us all alone.

Like any other place there are exceptions. A few people talk, keep us company which is a big relief.

All said and done, Quizzing rocks \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment