Wednesday 18 August 2010

A description of my Job!

Its been almost 3 weeks since I started working and I must say it is a lot of fun. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be a business correspondent. But here I am doing just that. I meet some of the tallest business men and some really interesting people. I learn a lot from these people.

I work for a relatively small organization and interact with the editor all the time which I am pretty sure, not many do.

Apart from this I edit articles, attend event, write articles etc etc.. the best part of it all is all these events usually happen in some 5 star hotel, which means i get free food. Now what more can I ask for? tell me!

2 comments:

  1. The two posts are good examples for the adage "patience and perseverence pay"...

    remember this is just the beginnning ..Keep going.All the best

    ReplyDelete