Wednesday 7 July 2010

LIfe After MOP

Its been more than 3 months since I passed out of MOP and i have really done nothing at all. I got a job which i did not take up. I applied For UK and got in to a few Universities,now i don't know if I want to go. I have never been so confused in my life. I am just not able to make a decision. As much as i have always wanted to go abroad and study,t his is just the toughest decision i ever has to make.

I never thought I would have to say this but here it goes, how I wish I was still in college. Things were way simpler back in those days :(

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...the same phase that every individual has to overcome as soon as he/she comes out of college life.The way we perceove the entire world changes.

    The post takes me back to what was doing two years ago...The answers for all your queries can be given by only one person.It is You.

    Ask your heart.But it is not that simple...

    P.S:Stumbled at ur blog accidentally.It is good to say the least.

    ReplyDelete